Dear Mr. Campbell,
We wanted to compliment one of our local electricians, Christopher Lee, of Electrical Etc. who does a lot of work for the association here. We believe he just saved us from a fire!
In case any other home owners have had a problem with flickering lights or just haven’t had an opportunity to check their outlets lately, we thought a word of warning might be in order. Chris found many of our outlets had exposed bare hot wires, corroded plugs, and incorrect connections. Of course the original builders are no longer liable, so that leaves us with handling preventative maintenance. Chris replaced each plug and switch because of the correct way they must work with the breaker switches so it is easy to locate problem areas. He took jammed wires that were arcing and “pigtailed” them with wire terminators, rewiring them properly onto new plugs. He worked diligently all day to get our two-story home back into a safe condition. We couldn’t believe his fast pace and expertise. Anyone interested can and should call him.
We feel relieved to know we are safe now and hope you will share this information with others.